- R & D Innovations
- Investor Relations
For enquiries please click here
- Code of Conduct
- Board of Directors
- Unclaimed / Unpaid Dividend
- Shareholding Pattern
- Annual Reports
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance Officer
- Registrar & Share Transfer Agents
- Share Prices
- Investor Queries/Complains
- Shivalik Corporate Policies
- We strictly conduct our operations in compliance with applicable occupational health and safety laws and regulations as per Government regulations.
- All employees assume responsibility for this occupational health and safety commitment including in daily work implementation.
- Risk minimization by process control and improvement is our aim. We focus on a safe and healthy working environment.
- We assure that our employees will be competent to perform assigned tasks safely. Education, training and activities in occupation health and safety will be conducted continually to create and maintain safety awareness.
- Objectives and targets of occupational health and safety will be established and displayed in each section.
- At Shivalik Bimetal Controls Ltd., we will take care that we do not degrade the environment in any manner. Our processes are non-polluting and environment friendly.
- The company shall not support any child labour or forced labour in any of its activities
- The company shall strive to provide a safe, clean, and healthy environment for its employees
- The company is committed to the welfare of its employees and shall strictly comply with the Government regulations regarding workers
- The company shall not discriminate on basis of caste, gender, race, religion, disability or political affiliation
- The company is committed to integrity and trust by being open and honest in all its dealings
- The company shall not engage in or tolerate any illegal or criminal activity.
SAFETY HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT POLICYSince employees' occupational hygiene, health and safety are the essential parts of our business ethics, we, at Shivalik Bimetal Controls Ltd. commit to allocate suitable and proper resources in fulfilling our policy as follows:
QUALITY POLICY"It is our objective to win and enhance the confidence of our customers by our continuous endeavour to meet the needs of the customers through the involvement of every individual in the company".
We have a well established quality management system that is continuously monitored, measured and analyzed in accordance with ISO 9001 : 2000 standards
ETHICS POLICYThe company will behave in an ethical manner in all its activities whether related to Employees, Customers, Suppliers and Society in general. The following guidelines are specifically stated in this regardAbout Us
Overview Certifications R & D Innovations